Now that we have two kitchens at the Market, we have decided that we would like to offer the dome kitchen to a vendor on a seasonal basis. We would like to invite interested candidates to apply for the 2017 season! This is open to current vendors and new applicants are also welcome and encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates must be willing to commit to the following:
- attend the Market every Saturday from May 20 until October 28th, 9am until 1pm (this can go longer depending on how long we have water since the building is not heated)
- provide multiple menu items
- successful candidate must apply for a Schedule A permit (do not apply until you have been identified as the successful candidate) and have a Food Handlers certificate from the Department of Environment upon acceptance
- will adhere to all rules, regulations etc. set out by the Market and sign a Kitchen Agreement
- Weekly kitchen fees are $70 for members, $85 for non-members, memberships are $50 per year. This includes additional access to the kitchen for food preparation in the approved kitchen.
Applicants must send proposals with a completed 2017 application (found on this website under the Become a Vendor tab) with your proposed menus to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 9th, 2017.
The successful candidate will be chosen on April 12th.
**It is strongly recommended that anyone considering to apply attend the Membership Meeting at the Market on March 14th at 7pm to gather more information.