LUAU AT THE MARKET
July 28, 2018
If you enjoyed Market to Main Street and Dinner by the River, you won’t want to miss this years event! Join us for another one of a kind dining experience, Luau style!
Your night includes
- a pig roast by Meadowbrook Meat Market,
- a professional hula performance complete with a lesson and contest,
- limbo contest (prizes are from the Market of course),
- fire spinning performance from local artist Carey Allan
- beach music from Hoss Tec Sound and a live performance from Dirty Rokkin Scoundrels
- Big Cove Foods will have the tiki bar in full swing with exotic cocktails,
local wine and beer
We’ll even have sand, beach balls, leis, ukeleles, beach themed selfie stations and soooo much more!
All this AND a ride home with CHAD Transit!
Guests must be 19 years or older
Tickets go on Sale at 9:00am May 5th, online and at the Market