That time of year is coming up again…the Holidays (as if you hadn’t noticed)! It’s a very busy time of the year with lots of hustle and sometimes too much bustle! We have lots of things happening at the Market to help make this time a little easier for you!
Here’s what you need to know!
First and most important, when are we open??
- We are open EVERY Saturday until December 17th, 9am until 1pm (we will re-open on January 14th, 2017)
- For the first time EVER, we have added a weeknight Market. This Market will take place on Wednesday December 7th from 4 pm to 8pm
- more than 50 local prepared food vendors and local artisans
- there will be lots of hot, prepared foods, so come straight after work have a bite to eat or shop and then take some food home and save your the trouble of making dinner!
- Santa will make an appearance from 6:30-7:30pm and Alley Cats Studios will be on hand so you can get photos taken too!
- Gift wrapping service available and don’t forget to take advantage of our Help Your Elf Program, details below.
- Christmas Markets, December 10 & 17th same hours but Santa and Alley Cats will be with us too from 11:30am until 12:30pm
- Gift Wrapping available and December 10th is the last chance to Help Your Elf
Special Holiday Programs
From now until December 17th, we are offering a gift wrapping service with help from Market elf Rhonda!
Bring your gifts to Rhonda and she will wrap them for you. Wrap it as is, or choose a beautiful gift basket or re-usable tote bag. Choose from beautiful embellishments such as chalkboard tags, bows, ribbons and more! No matter which holiday you celebrate or even a birthday, we have wrapped up! This is a fundraising initiative for the market, proceeds go to upcoming projects!
Let us take another thing off your plate and make your holiday easier!
We took something off your plate, let us put something ON your plate! We have a beautiful gift basket up for raffle. This basket was designed to give you everything you need for your holiday dinner. It includes a free range turkey from Little Dorset Farm, $30 in produce from Lakenman’s Farm, organic cheese from Knoydart Farm, craft beer from Uncle Leo’s Brewery, wine from Petite Riviere Vineyards and Sainte Famille Winery, candles from MacD’s Bees, art, soap, cranberry sauce, spice to cook your turkey with from Big Cove Foods and Mister Products, beautifully handmade chocolates from Chapel Cove Chocolate and the list goes on and on and on and….well you get the point!
Tickets are on sale until December 10th and we will hole the draw at the end of Market on that day. The lucky winner will pick up their turkey, produce, cheese and all the fixin’s on December 17th! Tickets are only $2 each or 3 for $5
Help Your Elf!
Don’t want to risk getting a vaccuum, another neck tie or ice cube tray? Let us increase your odds of getting something beautiful and unique!
Introducing our new Help Your Elf program…Print this form take it to the market. When you find something you love, write it down and describe the item the best you can, fill out which vendor you found it at, then return the form to the Welcome table (located next to the ATM and we will e-mail your elf to tell them where and when to find it! You get just the thing your looking for and your elf is happy because you are happy AND you have a supported a local vendor and their family too! A win-win-win situation!
CLICK HERE TO PRINT AND HELP YOUR ELF!!
Coming soon will be our 2nd annual Market Gift Idea Guide…whether it’s for her, him, everyone, stockings/hostess gifts or more…we will be able to give you some ideas so you can find just the right thing! Keep an eye out here the last week of November!
Gift Certificates & Swag
As always, we have Market gift certificates. they come in $10 denominations so the lucky recipient can shop around the market and get just the right thing!
We also have t-shirts, aprons, onesies and tote bags! Available at the Gift Wrapping centre…see Rhonda for availability and pricing.
We want you to shop local and we’re making it easy for you! It’s not how much you spend, but how you spend makes a big difference!